Volunteers who have signed up to donate stem cells, prepare to update your contact information in order not to miss a big opportunity because you might be 1 in 10,000 that has a stem cell match with a patient. Those who have registered as volunteers for stem cell donation from 2002 – 30th September 2021 will receive a link via SMS and can update their contact information from January 15th to March 15th 2022 in order to increase the opportunity to follow up with donating their stem cells with HLA tissue that matches a patient. Volunteers with updated information also get a chance to win a fabric “Thank You Stem Cells Donor” bag out of the 200 prizes randomly selected from those who have updated their information online. The lucky list of winners will be announced on March 21st 2022.
For those who are interested in volunteering to donate stem cells in order to give blood disease patients a chance at treatment, you can sign up along with donating blood for further collection of blood samples for HLA biopsy at:
- The National Blood Centre of the Thai Red Cross Society, Tel 0 2256 4300
- The 3th Regional Blood Centre in Chonburi Province, Tel 0 3827 8905
- The 5th Regional Blood Centre in Nakhon Ratchasima, Tel 0 4493 8938
- The 6th Regional Blood Centre in Khon Kaen, Tel 0 4342 4630-1
- The 10th Regional Blood Centre in Chiang Mai, Tel 0 5341 8983-90